Private workshops in body painting, face painting or special effects can be arranged at a venue suitable to yourselves, or in our studio. Classes can be one-on-one, for groups, and even held over Skype for those in remote locations. We can discuss the cost options and give you a range of options to suit your budget.
- Duration: Flexible – anywhere from 3 hours to 3 days
- Equipment: All equipment supplied
- Instructor: Julie Tattam
- Prerequisites: Dependent on the techniques your group would like to focus on
- Style: As you desire. The class can be a “watch and learn” demonstration-style class, or our normal hands-on workshop style, where everyone paints and gets one-on-one guidance at each step
- Location: Grays Point Studio OR Julie can come to you, at your own premises OR Do it over Skype!
Who are our private classes perfect for?
- childcare centres and schools, as part of their ongoing training
- community groups in preparation for a fundraising face painting stall
- as a birthday party activity for adults/teens
- as a school holiday activity for vacation care groups
- children’s playland owners, to train staff as a whole group
- playgroups/mother’s groups wanting a fun group activity
- makeup colleges wanting to hold a one-off master class for their students
What do our private classes cover?
Anything you like! Pick and choose the topics that interest you from our other classes, or tailor your own! We can chat through your objectives and design a class to suit your timeframe and budget. Your private class could be in body painting, face painting, special effects or a combination of all styles.
Where are our private classes held?
We can either hold your class in our Grays Point Studio OR we can come to you, at your own premises.
What is our minimum age limit?
We recommend that students are over 16yrs, or 14yrs if attending with a paying parent. This wide range of ages allows families the ability for parents and children to attend a class together (as a “Mum and Me” day out, for example). However, with prior notice, we can design a class to suit any ages within your group.
Do students need any experience?
Not at all. We can design your class to suit to the ability levels of your group, so that all students’ skills are stretched to the appropriate limit, everyone has a fantastic time and no one feels rushed or left behind.
How do we book a private class and how much do they cost?
Contact us to put together your ideal class. We can discuss the cost options and give you a range of options to suit your budget.